As part of my bioenergotherapeutic capacity, I support the activities of physiotherapists and physiotherapists who work to restore patients’ mobility. My therapy do not replace physical rehabilitation, but effectively support and reduce the time to return to full mobility. It often happens that the end result is much better than initially assumed.
I recommend my subtle energy body treatments in the following cases:
- Pain in the osteoarticular and spine areas – they involve determining the causes of pain and reducing it.
- Supporting rehabilitation after serious injuries in the case of people with a promising improvement – by significantly shortening the rehabilitation period by, among others, energizing places that need it.
- Regenerating damaged joints, ligaments and tendons.
- Wounds that are difficult to heal.
- People with paralyzed lower limbs and trying to restore their functioning.
My actions are non-invasive and can also take place remotely, even at a large distance between me and the client. What I can do in a particular case is determined during the first meeting.
If you are interested, please contact me by phone or email.